In a disease like cancer, not knowing doesn't make something go away; Rather, the more knowledge we have about something, the more options and ultimately control it will have in shaping the outcome. In most cases, it takes years or even decades for cancer to become a detectable tumor using conventional diagnostic tests.
Early detection improves survival and addresses quality of life issues. If you have a family history of cancer, screening tests can be a crucial tool in improving your chances of success. To know more about cancer treatments visit https://www.icrmc.org/.
If you are a smoker, quitting may be the most important thing you can do to prevent some forms of cancer and also prevent coronary artery disease. If you drink alcohol, reducing your alcohol consumption can significantly lower your chances of getting some types of cancer, such as liver cancer.
The top ten ways to prevent cancer and improve your health:
• Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, at least five servings a day.
• Exercise for a minimum of thirty minutes four times a week and then increase the amount as possible.
• Get enough sleep, for most people, at least eight hours a night.
• Practice some form of stress reduction like yoga, meditation.
• Eat organic food whenever possible. An organic supplement is recommended.
• Drink more water (preferably purified) and green tea. Green tea has been found to contain chemicals that help fight cancer.
• Avoid or reduce your consumption of alcohol, sodium, and excess fat. Give up smoking.
• Avoid or reduce your exposure to toxins.
• Love yourself and those around you.
• Communicate clearly, openly and honestly.